Sunday, June 29, 2008

Its a Spain Thang

I just got back from watching the final of Euro 2008. It pitted Spain vs Germany. I have to say that it was a very entertaining tournament. Overall the quality of the action was very hi and very fun to watch. Of course there were some snoozers of games but overall it was good fun.

I was lucky enough to watch the game at a friends place who had HD. Why dont I have that sorted out in my own life yet?

The game wasnt too bad. The first part of the game was boring...both teams feeling each other out, seeing where things would lead! Then Spain a fantasic goal from Fernando Torres. A really beauty! The stuff happened...Ballack got some staples in the face...a yellow here...a yellow there...by the end of the game Germany gave up and it was pretty much Spains game for the taking and thats what they did.

Congrats to Spain for winning in style!

No comments: