Sunday, June 1, 2008

Go Canada


I have just finished watching the Canada vs Brazil soccer game from last night in Seattle. Had I been more on the ball, I would of gone to the game. How often do Brazil come that close to your home with a more or less full strength squad. I didnt even know that the game was going on until about two weeks ago.

As for the game, i think that Canada could of actually won the game. I think that the turning point was when one of the Canadian players has a breakaway but chipped the ball wide. At that point it would of been 2-1 Canada going into the half but it ended up the reverse. So from then on Canada was playing catch up, 2-1, 2-2, 3-2...final.

The Canadian team has nothing to be ashamed of. They did very good, showed well and took the Brazilians all the way. Good for them.

Here is another link.

on a side note...rip L.B.

No comments: