Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A New Day

Today I browsed the Arsenal website and came across this. Its the new first choice jersey for the Gunners. I have to say that at first glance, it is not the greatest but its not the worst either. I know that it will grow on me and that I will want to own one. ha! I still think the one that they wore the past two seasons are the best ones that they have ever had. I suppose thats why I am hesitant about the new one.

One a side but somewhat related note. Euro 2008 has started. The only really cracker of a game was Holland 3 Italy 0. I like that final. I am not a fan of Italian football. France bored to a draw. Honestly that is the team that I am cheering for. They have some of my favorite past Arsenal players of all time, Thierry Henry and Patrick Vieria. Oh Spain just scored on the Ruskies 2 nill. Thats it for now.

No comments: