Monday, May 26, 2008

Who Kissed A Girl? Kate Perry did bitch!

In my email i got this new song called I Kissed A Girl by Kate Perry. I have no idea who she is or what it would sound like...so what is my take on this song?

Its very pop with a crunchy sound. Its very catchy and I find my self singing the chorus. I think that this could be a very big summer hit. But I also wonder if this song is of the one hit variety. I was only sent this one song...but I have to admit, it appeals to me (maybe the imagery of the lyrics!) but dont tell anyone, please!

think goldfrapp light, if you know goldfrapp

edit...hold up! i looked into this chick a little more and she is going to be on the vans warped tour. that seems kinda like a different kinda pairing. wow! but she is described as 'fun, sexy and sassy'. maybe she'll tease those boys!

here is the video...i havent watched but it promises to be fun...

No comments: