Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Fist Full of Spring

Of course its been a long time since my last blogg post. I was on a roll there for a while but things have slowed down. What has been going on lately?

I have bought tickets to see Stone Temple Pilots at Gm Place for the end of the summer. That should be pretty hot, assuming that Scott Weiland makes it to the show! They were one of those bands that I never saw during their first go around and vowed to see if they ever did make a comeback.

I am trying to think of anything else of significance but cant think of anything right now...oh I went to a mustache/birthday party last weekend. I think that i should of won best mustache...its pretty sweet. you be the judge! you should note that i progressed from a mustache to a goatee to including side burns and then a unibrow...

Okay...what else...

i have made a spring playlist...its of the pop variety, so take it for what its worth but there are some really hot tracks on there...


1. black star-definition
2. kanye west-gold digger
3. madonna (feat. kanye west)-the beat goes on
4. kanye west (feat. chris martin)-homecoming
5. dilated peoples (feat. kanye west)-this way
6. talib kweli-get by(remix)
7. duffy-mercy
8. lily allen-oh my god
9. justin timberlake-senorita
10. mos def-umi says(zero 7 remix)
11. estelle (feat. kanye west)-american boy
12. rhianna-dont stop the music
13. stevie wonder-superstition (justice remix)
14. justice-me against the music
15. usher-love in this club (mstrkrft remix)
16. nelly furtado-promiscuous
17. madonna-4 minutes to save the world
18. justin timberlake-my love
19. snoop dogg-drop it like its hot

so old pop, som new pop, some old hip hop, some new hip hop...

pc

No comments: