Sunday, July 6, 2008

Summa Time

So school is finally out. I am always amazed at how fast the year seems to go by. But really should I be? Time is always the same and another school year has passed. The beauty of being a school teacher is that I get this time off. I have effectively taken the last week off. By that I mean that I have done absolutely nothing. Nada. And now I am bored...time to get some new hobbies, read that book I bought during spring break. maybe even blog a little bit more! Seems like people are looking at it a bit more...or maybe its the same people always looking at it!

Today was the best tennis match that I have ever seen. I slept in today and figured I go to tsn.ca and look at the result. To my surprise, the match was rained delayed in the fifth set two games apiece and tied 30-30. Okay...lets watch. What I saw was truly an amazing battle between two so evenly matched players. Nadal was coming off his French title win (where he dominated) and Federer was the world number one and on top of that, he hadnt lost at Wimbleton since 2001. The match went over five hours with about 4 and half hours of actual playing time. Nadal finally pulled out the win with a 9-7 win in the final set. Amazing win...is this the changing of the guard or is Federer going to come back to his former glory?



On another tanget...anyone who knows are plight the last few months with questionable landlords and downstairs tenents...well... i dont know but it seems to be firing up again...first sign, the note that says 'Leave My Cats Alone!'...second sign...lady downstairs yelling and landlord "Leave my f'in cats alone...dont f with them'...cue slammed door!

OH GREAT!

No comments: