Monday, April 7, 2008

Just a Quickie

Just so you know...two of the most critically acclaimed artist are coming to town for the summer.

Feist is coming to town, Deer Lake Park later in the summer, Aug 5th I believe!
I saw play last year at the Orpheum last year. She is an amazing performer and has one the most lovely voices you have ever heard live. I can only imagine what a warm summers night would be like listening to her play her stuff!

Here is a little track that you just may like! It is quite fun and perfect as we move into the spring and summer months!

Feist - SeaLion (Chromeo Remix)


The Next concert that I found out about is Radiohead. They are coming to Thunderbird Stadium towards the end of August. I think that this will be an amazing show that will loads of fun. I think that the last time I saw them was at the same venue and although its a fun place to see them, I wish that they played an arena or something smaller and more intimate. None the less, I will be looking forward to seeing them play and am glad that they are finally coming here again!

Also in case if you havent heard, they have created a remix site, where you can purchase portions of the track 'Nude' and remix it yourself. They have created a website where you can post it and see how it stacks up against the rest!

Here is the Radiohead track that I am into right now...and its live

Radiohead - Bangers N' Mash (live)

Also I have just found this sweet video of them playing it live in a studio. I have seen Thom Yorke play guitar, piano and just plain ol' wail but now he plays the drums and sings...I usually hate on singing drummers (ala Don Henley) but this is pretty sick! Click here.


Okay...fairly long for a quickie!

ps...i will try and do something with the website as well!

edit...you gotta check this out...who would of known that rock and hockey do mix?! click here

No comments: