Monday, March 10, 2008

Spring Forward into A Much Needed Break

So what is going on? Lets re-cap what has been going on with my life...

the canucks are on a rollercoaster of a ride right now. the people downstairs must think that i am slightly crazy. pretty much you can tell how the game is going by my two phrases. 'SHIT' means we got scored on. 'YEEEESSSS' means that we just scored. But i do yell other things during the coarse of the game as well...its not my fault...call it hockey turrets. also get rick rypien out of the lineup. he does nothing of worthwhile. put trevor back in. at least he contributes.

I just got my hands on the new portishead album. now i have only listened to it once through but i have to say that it is seriously dark music. like really dark as in i hate everyone and everything. i will try to give it another listen and see if i can find more light in it! here is the new album cover and a song. give it a listen.


Portishead-Machine Gun

I also stumbled upon this. Its a live bootleg from my favorite guitar player of all time, Stevie Ray Vaughn. His playing so full of soul and passion. You can hear it ooze from him while he plays. The quality of this boot is very good, its actually from the soundboard. thats means excellent quality.

here is a link if it interest you

stevie ray vaughn - voodoo chile

finally, while i was checking on the hype machine, my favorite place to find music, i found this feist track featuring kanye west. nevermind...its was a bogus track...i was wondering why there wasnt more hype about that.

later

ps...quote of the day..."i need this like i need a growth on my ass"- some home flipper guy on tv

No comments: