Saturday, March 15, 2008

1-1 Arsenal

Today I finally made it to an Arsenal game. It was v Middlesbrough. The game itself was filled with some ups and downs. The ref was not having a good day. I think that most of the 60,000 other people in the game would agree with me. I am glad that Arsenal scored with about 10 minutes left courtesy of a Kolo Toure header.

My seat was in the upper deck row 7 section 113 seat 628. It was about middle of the park facing the benches. Great view, great seats. I arrived about half hour before game time and watched the teams warm up. As Arsenal took the field, the whole stadium applauded them. Once the game started, there were cheers and chants and yelling and screaming. it was such a great experience and i am glad that i had the opportunity to go.

After the game imagine 60,000 people trying to go and use the tube/underground to get home. it took me about 1.5 hours just to get into the underground and only 20 minutes to actually ride the tube home!

I would say that all in all it was worth the 100 pounds the ticket cost me and i would do it again in a heartbeat!

Great time...AR-SENAL!

No comments: