Monday, November 10, 2008

The next day

Well, I talked to Ed today. He did nothing to take ownership of what occurred and offered nothing but excuses and bad reasons on why he did what he did. I told him that when he said that he was going to be around 4-430, that sounded like an appointment to me. He countered by saying that he was there by 4. I told him

'I dont think so. We were home by quarter to 4. Also when we listen to the playback of the message, it said that it was received at 332.'

He response was something muttered under his breath about 330, 4 its all the same.

I asked about the toilet and then he said that it was just surface mold and we should take care of it. He then told me how to clean the mold for 5-7 minutes. The whole time I was thinking that there is no way that this is normal looking mold and this guy is an idiot.

From now on the less I have to deal with the yahoo, the better.

I am going to take care of it myself and thats that. I do have the option of taking it to the health unit and having them to inspect it and then they put the pressure on the landlord but how far do i really want to take it? I do like living here and its in a great location...

also if you are ever in the market to buy a place...i would steer clear of royal lepage and any agent with the name ed or laura...


here is there theme song

team genius-i'm just an idiot

No comments: