Monday, November 24, 2008

crawling on the eastside


So after all of last weeks shenanigans, its was time for a little fun. A was in the eastside culture crawl. It was a really good time. I think that she enjoyed it and had fun with it but it was a very long weekend.

She even managed to sell a few things. Not much really to say other than it was nice to finally meet all of her other studio mates and that the show was great. here are a few pictures.


Another thing...i have noticed that my visit counter went from just under 10,000 hits up to over 16,000 in less than a week. it lead me to believe that there is some sort of malfunction with the hit counter or someone is pumping up my stats. it took me almost two years to get to 10,000 and less than a week to get another 6,000?! it doesnt make sense!

No comments: