Monday, October 6, 2008

Big Changes

Like the title implies, there have been some big changes over here. First off, I would like to acknowledge that it has been a long time without a blog post but maybe I can be excused for it!

So what has happened to me (that sounds funny doesnt it?)

- I am now a full time teacher in Vancouver. No more of this subbing stuff, at least for now! Although I am a two different schools, it is nice to know that I am going to the same place and see the same kids everyday! Now as long as I dont show up at the wrong school...

- I have moved to a different apartment. The old place was beginning to look more and more of a dump. And it didnt help that there was a crazy lady in need of some serious help who was terrorizing us. Lets say that she has quite the imagination!

- I got a new phone...not as exciting...but its an expensive phone that i got for a lot cheaper and no its not the iphone...my gf got that one...jealous...maybe a tad bit!

-finally, my knee has been f'ed. i cant straighten it and its in some serious need of some serious help. I am going to physio on wednesday. Hopefully something promising will occur there!

I suppose that those are the major events that have been taking up my time...

sweet track - sia-breathe me (four tet remix)

No comments: