Friday, June 8, 2007

Welcome

Welcome to the 1st post on the new blog.

I guess I have to say that I wanted to switch b/c people can actually leave me comments, as before they couldnt really. That being said, I dont usually blog that often and now maybe I will try to blog a little more.

Now on to other things.

Well...I actually cant think of anything to blog about right now...maybe in a few minutes after I fool around with the layout of this here new blog space!

here is a song to listen to tho...

Feist- Major Label Debut (broken social scene cover)

pc for now...

















ps...here is where the ol'archives are being kept! That was my first attempt at some blogging...

http://fastbacks.blogs.friendster.com/fastbacks_journal_of_shit/

1 comment:

IR said...

Cool to see you with a new format!! Too bad we couldn't convince you to come over to wordpress... maybe in the near future :-)

I like the content so far, some cool stuff, especially my man Henry.

Keep up the bloggin' I'll be reading.