Saturday, June 9, 2007

Cable

As a product of the 80's and 90's, TV has been an important staple in my life. Its where I can catch up on the news of the news of the day, like Paris Hilton going back into jail 'mommy!' but it is also where i can see the same sports highlights all day and night.

Seeing that I didnt have cable for about a week, I realized that I do need cable. Channel CBC (2) and Global (8) just didnt cut it. I need my 60 channel universe (until I get HDTV). Now that I have it, guess what the first channel I put on. Thats right straight the CEEB, quickly followed to the Score so I could watch King James dunk on some dudes head!

I guess thats it for now. Also have you ever seen Holmes on Holmes. He saves people from crappy contractors who royally screw up home reno's. Reason I bring it up is because I think that my landlord is the perfect candidate for this show. He just tried to finish the deck, which it needed to do but he covered up the drain hole. Anyone in Vancouver right now nows that its pouring a ridiculous amount right now and now our deck has an inch of water on it. What a douche...that may be too strong a word!

No comments: