Monday, February 11, 2008

Video Killed the Radio Star

Did you see the grammy awards last night? I didnt really either. I went to play hockey instead. What I did do was get my sisters to tivo that shiat. Here are the performances that I liked watching...







So I guess in the end I am glad that I didnt watch the whole thing. Maybe thats the way to go from now on, tivo and ff the whole way through the show! I am glad for you tube now!


Last couple video post....

I have been on a JUSTICE kick. I know that I missed the boat on them like by a year but better late than never?! Anyways I finally just watched their video for music...its tre good...here




Well speaking of justice, i am making a booty shaking mix that i will post on my website soon...keep an eye out for it...

last video...

although you might not like u2, i still enjoy them. i am not one of those looking for the next big thing before they are big. if a song is interesting and moves me, then i like it.

anyways, i bet no matter if you like u2 or not, in this vid clip, you will see a band or musician that you digg now singing along with this song...



k peace for now

No comments: